mzalisakay

What The Smut

I read. Like, a lot.

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover *Received ARC from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. Wow. The first half was ... A bit slow for me. I think that was just because I'm usually not a re-reader type of person. If I know what happens in the book or the whole plot line, then I'm usually not interested in reading the whole book. I just invest so much time in reading to find out what happens; if I know what happens (I'm talking the entire journey and not just spoilers) then I'm not motivated to finish. With that said, to me, personally, beginning was okay. It was good! Nothing bad.That did change when we got to the gritty part of the story when Dean finally tells her everything and the big blow up happens. To hear it from his side, it was worth it. I love the fact that Hoover gave us this point of view. Even if I had already read it once, even if I already knew what had happened, it all still hit me with a lot of feels.If there's grammar issues with this review, blame my iPhone lol.